Because COVID cases related the new Delta variant continue to rise daily, we are taking proactive measures to ensure our office environment is safe and sanitized. We want to remind you that everyone on the RxSmile team is fully vaccinated, and we will all continue to wear masks to protect anyone that comes into our office. Our patients range from young kids; to teens; to adults. Considering the vaccine isn’t available for the younger audience, we want to especially make sure we keep them protected! So until further notice, we’re rolling back to stricter office procedures:
- Everyone who comes in the door will need to wear a mask, regardless of age and vaccination status.
- Use hand sanitizer when you come in and leave.
- We’re limiting the number of people in the office and enforcing social distancing. We will continue to have curbside car check-in.
- Our photo booth and coffee bar are closed.
- We will continue to sanitize and wipe down surfaces between patients.
- If you, or your child feel sick, call us immediately to reschedule!
Let’s continue to work together to keep everyone safe!
Thank you for your help and cooperation!
Dr. Greg Greenberg and the RxSmile team